Wednesday, March 24, 2010

GABBY!


Wow! It's incredible out this morning! The sky is blue, the sun is warm, and our wiener dog Gabby is stretched out on a pillow in our window sill. Man, what a life. I've always said, in my next life, I hope I come back as my husbands dog. Talk about the life of Riley. Who is Riley anyway, and why did they have a life everyone envies? Gabby's only worry is whether we've run out of the turkey bologna she's buffaloed us into feeding her. She just stopped eating everything! Even our Vet said, "you've got to find something she'll eat, she has to eat"... How good are you at running things when you can get a professional to let you eat bologna?( she's working us all like the 'cheap suits' that we are.) Here's the thing though, we totally let her. We love her to pieces, and we wouldn't want it any other way. My wish today is that everyone should do something fun, (like shopping for the finest in turkey bologna) or have something you adore (like a very cute but very picky wiener dog) in their lives that oozes love and makes them smile.

1 comment:

  1. As one who personally knows Gabby, I want her confidence in knowing what she wants......she is a doll who is loved my all.

    ReplyDelete