Tuesday, March 16, 2010

English Breakfast Tea

Today, another first, I went to Tea with my girlfriend Betty. Awesome! It was everything a girl would want in an afternoon. Betty picked me up, a trendy cafe, a Caesar salad, a pot of tea. Me being me, I had mine iced (I know uncool right? but really, it was cool) Then we got down to the business of solving all the worlds problems. Hard work? No, very pleasant actually. It would be a beautiful world if everyone would just listen to me. Just kidding, I don't really have any answers other than what my parents taught me, Never judge anyone, always be kind, be honest, and always work hard. Oh yeah, my mom always told me to get up early, put on my make up, my pretty underwear, and remember my name. I know who I am all right, but I think I've gone wrong, because I have no make up on, and I'm wearing granny panties right now. I'm a frickin REBEL. My wish for you today is be a REBEL!

No comments:

Post a Comment