Sunday, March 28, 2010

Wire Wrapped Stress


My husband and I are trying to teach ourselves (this being the mistake already) a new wire wrap technique. Oh my frickin' gosh! We have now, both stepped on each others last nerve like a hundred times over. We've been together for 29 years, (wait did I get married when I was 9?) and we've worked together on our jewelry business for the last 16 years, so believe me, we know how to push those "buttons". I know eventually we'll get it down, but until then I feel like a giant voice is yelling down from the heavens "IT IS FUTILE TO FIGHT! YOU WEAK EARTHLING REBEL JEWELERS, GIVE IN TO OUR DEMANDS OF INADEQUACY..." We in the underground of 'Sole Proprietorship' will CONQUER ineptitude!!! A new product line is on the way,by heck! Always remember nothing is futile, we all have the POWER of ADEQUACY!!!

1 comment:

  1. Breathe in 1 2 3 and out 1 2 3. I don't know how you haven't killed each other 100 times over, but you guys always pull together. The wire wrap thing made my eyes roll around my head a few time just LOOKING at it! Harness your power, its in there!

    ReplyDelete