Tuesday, May 4, 2010


Well, I'm ready to talk about it now. We had our first Art and Craft Show of the season this last weekend. It really wasn't that productive. Sales were disappointing. There were many variables in play to thwart the show. (Cool huh? thwart?!?) It was early in the season, it was a new venue for this show, the tourists aren't here yet, the storm that should have kept people out of their yards and flower beds, was soooo nasty that they stayed at home out of the RAIN, HAIL, SNOW, and frickin' knock you over WINDS! But that's the nature of the 'Beast', You never know what your gonna git. "Life is like a box of choc..." Are you kidding me? It plain ol' pissed me off that the weather wouldn't calm down like I thought it should. It's shocking to realize that I can't control things like the weather, no matter how tightly I 'squeezed'!!! Oh well, I'll try harder next time. We've been working on some new things this week and we'll be ready for the Weather and Market this weekend. May you learn to work with the Universe with wisdom. "LET GO" but still "SQUEEZE OUT" what you want on the SIDE! Have a wonderfully Controlled Day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment