Thursday, May 13, 2010

A Bad Week


I'm sorry I've let the blog go for a few days. It's been an interesting week. Let me start at the beginning...Last January I decided to do a few things to clean up my act. I gave up Pepsi and the other true love in my life, BREAD. I mean to tell you this is no easy feat, I absolutely believe I went through withdrawals...I had the "lack of BREAD shakes" and the "missing my ice cold Pepsi migraines". Oh yeah, my poor husband (he's not that poor, after 29 years of marriage, he holds up just fine), I might not have been very pleasant to be around at times, (if you could believe that one) I'm usually so charming when I give up my lovely compulsions, (yeah right) like 10 years ago when I quit smoking...Yikes, that was rough, I think the people around me were actually talking about hiring a Hit Man...Anyway back to the blog, I got off the Pepsi and the bread and this week I started a little more hard core DIET. Yuck, I don't even like the word, but please the politically correct LIFESTYLE CHANGE is sooo not me. I've been walking 4 times a week with a group of friends, and now this, IS IT THE APOCALYPSE? Well is it? That would be my luck, Suffer without all of my favorite foods, loose weight, feel great, and then the world ends! Damn the Hopis were right! Oh well, I'd be lookin' HOT on the other side:) EU LA LA Mon Cheri. May we all reach our goals and for the stars!

2 comments:

  1. I agree "Lifestyle" changes suck......we just want you to love you as much as the rest of us do!! As far as the world ending.....you and me aint gett'n out of it that easy!!!!!!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah love the photo!!!!!that was a blast day

    ReplyDelete