Sunday, May 23, 2010

That Kind Of Day...


Did you ever wake up and immediately start having "That Kind Of Day"? This morning I couldn't come out of the coma sleep I was in. Man, I just layed there when I woke up, trying to come into this 'Earth Plane' but quite honestly I was stuck in 'Never Never Land'. I went and took a shower to jolt myself out of the fog bank, but seriously I still wanted to climb back between the sheets and hibernate the day away. My husband (who lost 41 lbs. by walking faithfully. Swear to God, he eats twice as much as he did before, men are just freakin lucky on this body chemistry thing...JERKS!) is hollering at me to hurry, We're going for a WALK?!? OMG, What have I done with my life? I'm turning into some kinda healthy thing? Move over Susan Powter (STOP THE INSANITY!)...Yeah right, I'm aiming more for a real lazy Richard Simmons (Com'on Girls, lets just MOVE for a minute)...Anyway, even though I feel like a wet dog, I'm gonna shake it off and GO. May all of your "That Kind Of Days" turn into "Totally Awesome Kind Of Days"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment