Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Turquoise Twist


Turquoise is one of my favorite stones. The color is a necessity for me. It makes me feel good. It keeps me grounded and reminds me of my youth.(ahhh yes, I was so cool in high school with my 3 rings on one hand and 4 rings on the other, what a Turquoise REBEL) My softest and most favorite T-shirt is Turquoise, boy do I baby that thing, gentle wash, cool dryer etc...They say all things on the Earth run an 'energy'. The energy that turquoise has is very healing. It is very spiritually protective. It heals and cleanses the wearer, keeping them safe. the coolest thing it's known for is bringing peace to ones mind. Wow, PEACE OF MIND now that's a necessity. I hope you run across a Big Ol' Chunk of Turquoise to put in your window sill, the perfect Turquoise T-shirt, or an old Sterling and Turquoise Ring from the 70's (a tip to clean old jewelry: wash it in toothpaste, it'll shine the silver and it won't hurt the turquoise stone). In other words, May you always be PROTECTED and have PEACE OF MIND!

No comments:

Post a Comment