Saturday, April 3, 2010

Laughter and the K.D.W.C.


Talk about fun, last night our friends came down from St. Marys, Montana (one more step north and your in Canada, you know eh?...) and we had the "KILLER DOMINO'S WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP" right here in our house last night. I Kicked Domino booty!!! They went down like sittin' ducks, easy peasy, (not really it was a total fluke, but it sounds good) Actually, we sit around the table, have a rousing game of Mexican Train Domino's, Yell, cuss, poke fun and harass each other, blow off tons of steam, but the most important part of the evening is the Laughing! We Laugh 'at' each other, 'with' each other, but mostly, at ourselves. Laughing is the only requirement you must heed in the "K.D.W.C." also if you get caught with the 'Double Blank' you're totally screwed!(50 fricken' points! WHAT?) I believe the most healing thing that we can do for our souls is laugh. Our cheek muscles might be a little sore, but our hearts and minds become lighter and brighter. I lived in a 27 ' travel trailer for 10 years on the road with my husband, so believe you me, I am very knowledgeable on this subject! Laughter lifts our spirits so we can soar with the eagles...or just simply make it through another day. My wish today is that everyone has friends to kick booty, and LAUGH LOUD with! Happy Easter Eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment