Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Compromise Is Good


Today was a bright and sunny day. It was gorgeous, blue skies, and not a cloud in sight. With the dawn of a new day I started a new phase in my life. I joined a group of my friends for a walk...TA DA!!! Yes, I WALK. I'm a Walker, I WALK! My girlfriend Cathi presented me with a new pair of Merrell tennis shoes. (she is so thoughtful). Not only am I a Walker, but I have "happy feet". Now the body is another story...yep sore, all parts are sore. I'll be a little slow in the morning, but I'm aiming to be out and Walking again. I hear you can turn good nutrition and exercise into a compulsion...hummm...We'll see, I really like to Eat, Drink, and Be Merry. Maybe I can still 'Live La Vida Lo ca' with a little exercise on the side! May you be blessed with Good Health, I'll drink to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment