Wednesday, July 14, 2010


Really, where do the days go? My last blog was 10 days ago. I have been so disgusted with the Weather Gods lately, I thought I better give them some kudos for their behavior of late. We had a show this last weekend and had 3, count 'em, 3 perfect summer days. (The reason I'm stressing 3 is because that's really all the perfectness I can brag about, we lost yesterdays Market due to high wind gusts and rain, GEEZ...) I have invested heavily into silver, trying to prepare for our BIG shows that are coming up in the next few weeks, so I'm sick to my stomach and kinda whirling from the over use of the debt card. We do a small show this weekend close to Moms house, so no real travel expenses, Woo Hoo! Moms food and fun, yeah man, life is good. I'm already planning on Pinnacle and Mexican Train Dominoes, oh and if a Yankee Pot Roast or Mom's Red Chicken Dinner happened Friday night, we'd be talking, "LIFE IS PERFECT". May all the days in your life be "WINNER, WINNER, CHICKEN DINNER PERFECT".

No comments:

Post a Comment