Thursday, July 15, 2010

"AND SPAGETTI..."


OMG! Cathi and I went to see the play "HAIR" last night. Way fun, I had a ball! We went out to dinner at Mambos and filled our gullets with rich Italian cuisine, Yum. She turned me onto Italian "Nachos", Crap, now that's a million calories good. Deep fried lasagna noodles drenched in cheese and cream sauce. We got a salad to share, you know, to balance the dinner with "good" calories, right? Then we waddled off to the theater to enjoy an evening of 60's Protest Music and "naked" Hippie's. Oh what an evening in Montana! I love the time I spend with my girlfriends. My husband? "HAIR"? I don't think so...May you fill up on rich, creamy foods once in a while, and may the only "naked" Hippie's you see be on stage in a theater:)

No comments:

Post a Comment